Entering the Blogger's world

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Today, Monday the 22 Feb 2010, the day we hate most. Why? Because it is the start of the working day and i have to back to uni for tutorials. Aih, why does happy time pass so fast? Went for international finance tutorial, dont know what we're discussing for the day at all. Hmm..Perhaps, mentally not prepared for classes. Haha. Most of my classmates have not back and didnt attend the tutorial class, perhaps still in holiday mood.

Hopefully everything will be fine by the end of the week. Lately, my life isnt happy and smooth as expected.

Oh ya!Forgot to write about the trip to Uncle's Harry place last nite, with my cousin, CJ. We went to Harry's place for dinner and ate his mum's home made "rendang chicken". Was solid and delicious. Reminds me of my late grandma cooking. Argh! I miss you, grandma! your cooking is the best in the world!

After dinner, had some chit chatting with Uncle Harry. At first, we talked about the problems CJ faced in his working place. The problems, the stress and the workload. Well, it seems that working life isnt easy and fun but that's what i've expected before graduation in May. Perhaps CJ still have not realize and did not expected all this shits.
P/S : Poor little CJ! LOL! Hope u get a better job next month and all the best to you.

After CJ problems, Uncle Harry told me about life of a banker especially meeting demanding customers like him and his friends. I only able to smile back as i have to be prepare to face those "troublesome" customers if i want to excel as a banker. The we begin to talk about my love life. Uncle Harry asked, if i still with my current gf? and i answered Yes!. He was laughing while laying at his couch. I asked him why such a reaction, he told me that he observed us and found out that there is difference between my personality and my gf. Perhaps he is right as i'm a playful, short- tempered and happy go lucky person. Nothing really gives me a stress or really thinking for more than a day.

I asked Uncle Harry since he is married and more experienced in love matters. The question was, how do we know if our life partner is the "one"? Guess what, he told me that if she's the "one" , you'll go out all crazy over her, kept thinking of her,miss her, dream of her and will do some stupid act to get her love. Surprisingly, this does not happened to me. Am i a cold hearted person? i asked my self. Although i do miss her, but i wouldnt do anything crazy unless its challenging and exciting. Then he asked me, if i see a hot babe in bikini walk pass-by, will i get attracted and crazy over her? i was like, erm...she just normal like others. I have no feelings for other girls besides the one i love.

After the chit chatting , we went to watch someone's concert ( couldnt remember who's the artist) up stairs with Uncle Harry's 50 inch TV! OMG! it was so wide and big. LOL. This artist created loads of oldies, singers during my parents time. We went home at 11pm cause CJ had to go work on monday.

2 comments: