Entering the Blogger's world

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Holiday (1 week)

Today's class ended earlier at 5.00pm instead of 6pm. This signals the start of my 1 week holiday for the Chinese New Year! Sounds great isn't it ? But this excitement and happiness only last for few mins. Why? Because later i need to go to one of my thesis group member house at 8pm to do some amendment on our thesis work.

It will only be 3 of us instead of 5 . Two group members are going back hometown today. Dont know what time will get this amendment done. Just hoping to get it done as soon as possible so that it doesn't spoil my Chinese New Year mood.

Hmm...sometimes work and gf always put me in dilemma. Why ? cause it is hard to please both sides . If asked which i would forgo ... I think i would forgo being with my gf. Even if she's angry, i just hope she understand why i made such decision and look at this matter in a wider view. Explanation ? If i manage to done my work now, then in the future i will have more time. But if i procrastinate now, then i will have more offloads to do in the future which means i dont have time for her. Hope she understand this simple theory =) . Dont angry ya! and Happy Chinese New Year to you ! Hope u get alot alot "Ang Pows".

I think she gonna scold me for posting this today. Haha. Anyway, just hope she's not angry when i get to meet her after the Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment