Entering the Blogger's world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About Myself

Hi there,
This would be my first time attempting to start a blog after months of hesitating, procrastinating in creating a blog of my own. What gave me an idea of blogging? Income? advertising ? well, all those are just part of the motivation of creating a blog. I do admire some bloggers where i used to search for info,dramas, and lots more. Was just wondering how do they eventually started and ended so many followers,readers and fans.

Blogging has been merely a common way for teenagers,adults to express they thinking, daily happenings or some even use blogs to earn income. Well, I can just say,blogging will give us lots of benefit we appropriately use it. what actually gave me the motivation to blog is the fun of blogging.

Thanks to my dear on blogging things happening to her, her environment, her feelings which she is unable to express giving the opportunity to understand her better =) . Ur blogging gave me the motivation to create an account of my on.

2 comments: