Entering the Blogger's world

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back!!

Its been awhile since i took a week break for the CNY. Well, did enjoy myself throughout the 1 week with my friends.

More importantly i met with a "long lost " friend who came back from United States and currently working with maxis. Was happy to meet this friend of mine, went to this friend house on the 1st day of CNY.

Kinda feel bad for not staying at home throughout the week. Poor grandpa staying at home with our dog and tv. Soooooooooooooooo.............sorry. But what to do, this is my life, still young and adventurous. Unable to stay at home,the boredom is killing me slowly.

During the holidays, went to my babysitter's house for dinner. She was so happy to see me, perhaps i have not met her for years. LOL. Will go back and find u everytime i go back hometown, i promise u, my god-mother.

Came back to KL on Sunday morning. Was expected to leave at 8.15, but my buddy, Stanley Tan could not wake up and we had to delay our journey to 9.15am. We drove 2 cars back using the Indera Mahkota- Bukit Goh road. Traffic was cleared and we stopped at Gambang, and Lanchang for my buddy. He was so tired that his car almost off the road. Haha. We reached KL at noon and had our lunch in Damansara Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment