Entering the Blogger's world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Football Manager Series

Here is one of my favourite game of all time. The FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010. Many of my friends that are not interested in Football doesnt know much about this game . For me, i'm a crazy fan of FM2010 and the football.
Well, of course i didnt started with the FM 2010 first. I started playing my first manager game is the championship manager championship manager 01/02
This game started with using only words (commentary mode in FM2010) to explain the events happened in the match. (Eg, Goal,Fouls, Free kicks)

After a year, the new CM03/04 finally is out and i started playing it. This version is great as it improved much on the tactic, system and more importantly is the 2D view

This 2D view gives the us (manager) a better view on whats going on the pitch. Well, this view reminds me when my dear called it the "circle-circle" game. i was like ROFL! and of course the pic above is not a team that i managed =)



After that, a new version, i moved on the Football manager 2005. This game is recommended by my ex housemate while i was studying foundation in Taylor's Business School. The game play was totally different but does attract my attention and drawn me into addictiveness of the game.

I couldn't remember if i did ever played the FM 06 and FM 07. If i were not mistaken, i didnt had a laptop nor computer to play these during that year in Ridzuan Condominium in Sunway.

This version, The FM 08 was my favourite during year 08 and 09 as CPU was unable to support the next version (FM 09) due to the high requirement on graphic card. Explored most of the players such as (Ratinho, Messi, Pato, Marcelo) They were wonderkids during that period.

As mentioned, this version includes new 3D match view where my CPU was unable to support.
The 3D view which requires quite high graphic performance
And lastly of course the Football manager 2010. Currently playing this version on "baby Asus". Managing Newscastle =)

No comments:

Post a Comment