Entering the Blogger's world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

January

Hmm.. What should i blog now ? most of bloggers started by introducing themselves , what they like and what is happened to them today. Perhaps i should just follow them on what to blog to get an idea on how to start XD

Since the new year 2010, lots of things happenedThere are good and bad things that happened to me ever since the start of year 2010. In January, due to the CPU failure, i managed to persuade my mum to get me a laptop for my thesis work. I was wondering what laptop should i get whereby i can use it to play games, do my work and watch drama/movies. I went on searching on laptops mainly Dell as recommended by friends and dear. However, for Dell gaming specs, i feel it was quite expensive. Therefore, i asked my friend to scout for laptop price ranged between RM2.5k to RM3k.

This is what he recommended to me, the stunningly light powerfully beautiful Asus UL50VT series.



This is the front view of the laptop, looks like normal just that it is wide 15.6" HD/LED (1366x768) megapixels



Side view : Ultra slim (2.64 centimeters)
Weighing only 2.4 Kilograms a
Size at 368 x 259 x 16.4 - 26.5 millimeters
(width x depth x height)

From the top view, elegant, modern and not too obstrusive design

What i like most is the keyboard which differs from normal laptop. Its keyboard enables to play Warcraft III - dota without using external USB keyboard.


This laptops comes with the specs of :
320 GB of hard disk drive
NVIDIA Geforece G210m; VRAM 512 MB
Win 7 Premium OS (64-bit)
2GB ddr3 ram
Wireless 802.11b/g/n|BT
Intel Core 2 duo 1.3 GHz U7300 processor
Price bought = Rm 2800 - Within budget

Here are the further specs of my new "baby ASUS" (Hoping my dear dont get jealous over it ) LOL~!


Although now the laptop price with higher specs have dropped, but i'm still thankful and grateful to my friend for his effort in helping me .

No comments:

Post a Comment