Entering the Blogger's world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February

3/2/2010 Incident
Everything went smoothly in January. However, February was that good for me . Early of the month, had VIVA (Oral thesis presentation). Eventually did well i suppose, as the 2nd examiner didnt ask much question

After the VIVA session, that night , went for BBQ steamboat at Hoi Tong Steamboat located at Seri Kembangan. Enjoy the night at Hoi Tong, especially after the VIVA and at the same time celebrating my friends birthday, Ms W.F Chan. However, when our way back to Sg.Long, met an accident with a Kelisa.

How it happened? We were on the slope downhill from Seri Kembangan moving toward the Mines flyover where a Proton ISWARA suddenly fully stopped causing the Kelisa behind to emergency brake. This incident happened to quickly that i was unable to stop my car and hit its Kelisa "butt". The Kelisa had a minor damage as the back lights were broken. As for my car, had a major damage at the front part (bumper) and some scratches on the light.

I drove to the nearest petrol kiosk ( Petronas Sg.Besi Indah) before stopping my vehicle to negotiate with the Kelisa driver. As we know, K.L city is a complicated city where criminals tend to purposely bang ur car and robbed u. At petronas, the driver came down from the car and started barking like a mad dog insisting it was my fault and requested for compensation. Well, i felt that he was uneducated/brainless as i told him that he is the one that pulled the emergency brake. Guess what he told me ? he said "U GO ASK THAT CAR IN FRONT LA, DONT ASK ME". For a moment,i was thinking in my mind, "ARE YOU NUTS? That ISWARA went off after the incident and he is asking me to ask that ISWARA driver. However, my friends with me were scared off by the Kelisa driver as he barking non-stop from the start.

I knew that this is the differences between educated and uneducated people. We use our brain to analyze and negotiate properly instead of using the mouth and voice to negotiate. (I'm sorry if i offended some uneducated people, this was meant for that particular Kelisa Driver only). He requested for RM 50 for a back light. It was so ridiculous and unacceptable. My friends offered to pay the RM 50 but i hold them back while trying to negotiate with the MAD DOG FELLA.

In the end, we managed to bring the deal to RM 30 as we were only students. Before we left the Petronas, we heard that mad dog fella were quarreling with a call-man. We quickly get back into the car and head off to my friends hse and celebrated her birthday. I think this would be a memorable birthday for her ...Sorry.

As for my car, i repaired it at shop near Bandar Tun Hussein Onn costing me RM500. This was shareout between 10 of us that went for the BBQ steamboat. Thanks to them very much.

The bumper after repair..looks new = )
The side view where it supposed to be dented. Repaird and looks as if new =)

Another pic of side view taken using my dear's camera.Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment