Entering the Blogger's world

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another boring day

I was hoping for a better day today since yesterday was sucky. Didnt expect that today will be worst than yesterday. Damn. As usual, Uncle Cheong's class was boring but lucky it ended earlier as there were only 3 question to discussed in the tutorials. After the tutorials, i stayed back with my group mate to ask him some question regarding our assignments. Well, this subject assignment is damn tough...Uncle Cheong's said there is no certain answer, but marks will be given if effort were shown in obtaining the data.

After that,attended Financial Derivatives lecture. Well, my lecturer, Dr.Leong, was a funny guy. Quite old, with funny look. During his lecturer, he wasted half an hour on deciding when to do a replacement class for CNY. OMG! he dont know time passes very fast and we're left out behind schedule. Secondly, he will blocked the projector screening with his body. I'm not sure if he realize that we cant see thru his body! LOL! One funny thing he love to do is writing on the white board with a inkless marker pen.

After his class, i rush home to get my "lappy" at home as i need to rush to MG hse to do our final year project before converting it with hard covers. Lol.Guess, this is the last amendment for our fyp . After with FYP, here comes the assignments and midterms! damn...no time to rest...

Worst of all, still havent get back in good terms with my baby. She said i dont care about her, dont care about her feelings and dont even care what she's doin. I wondered, if i dont care, i wouldnt bother to even start a conversation with her. Right?

Hmm...after meeting with Uncle Harry,i did think for the past few days, am i really a "cold-hearted" person ? Do i have emotions like others? What caused these changes? omg. Its pretty scary tho. I guess, i still need more time to know myself better,what i want, what i really need.

Anyhow, sorry babe if what i said hurts u. I have no intention in doing so. Perhaps i just need some time to know myself better and learn how to understand other people feelings as well.
* No promises*

1 comment: